Data Centre Services
At Open Solutions, we provide data centre technical services which include full supply, design, installation, configuration and support of data centre deployments and migrations.
Our partnerships with leading data centre providers in Dublin, Cork and Galway ensures we offer our customers access to some of the most state of the art hosting facilities available in Ireland today.
We also work with customers who need to migrate existing data and services from existing environments to new hosted environments - providing full migration services.
We provide a full data centre service portfolio including:
- data centre selection, negotiation and management;
- supply and installation of all necessary data centre equipment including racks, cable management, structured cabling installation; optical distribution frames; and managed PDUs;
- IP transit provider selection, negotiation, set-up and management;
- installation of a resilient fault tolerant network edge;
- installation of management and out of band access;
- remote hands for installation and configuration of customer kit and on going support and maintenance;
- consultancy and advice;
And, of course, intelligent engineers with problem solving ability!
We are currently providing data centre services to a number of customers in Interxion's DUB1 and DUB2 facilities; Telecity's (formally Data Electronics) Kilcarbery Park and Ballycoolin facilities; Telecity and Citadel 100 in Citywest; and Servecentric in Blanchardstown. We also provide services to customers colocating equipment in carrier data centres belonging to some of the mobile operators, eircom, Cable & Wireless, BT Ireland and Imagine Communications.